Fleet Computer Repairs
Looking for a local computer specialist?
3d System Sales Ltd is a local business based in Fleet Business Park, Sandy Lane, Church Crookham. We have a team of computer engineers all with 20 years or more experience in I.T.
Although we are primarily a business to business company focusing on network and specialist computer systems, we have learnt that many local people require a friendly and helpful IT company to help them out once in a while!
With this in mind we offer a consumer PC advice and repair facility from our workshop in Church Crookham as well as an on-site service to customers within Fleet and the surrounding area.
Due to commercial restraints, we do not normally offer a same day service, rather offering a standard turnaround of 5 working days. If the work can be completed sooner, it will be done so but no guarantee is made. We stock various components at our workshop premises, but due to the nature of commercial versus consumer computer systems, some parts may need to be ordered in specifically for your repair, so we have to allow for delivery of these parts within the 5 day turnaround.
For our standard 5 day turnaround repair service, we charge £60.00 (£50.00 + VAT) for the initial fault diagnosis and evaluation of the system. If a minor repair can be completed within the first hour then there would be no extra charge unless parts are required. Parts will be quoted for separately, and only supplied / fitted once confirmation has been received from you.
Additional time spent on the work is billed by 30 minute intervals at £30.00 (£25.00 + VAT).
Typical jobs that would be covered by a 1 hour period include :
* Replacement of memory module, CPU, graphics card or optical drive on a standard PC
* Replacement of memory module on a laptop PC
* Fitting additional parts to a standard PC or laptop PC (such as RAM, hard drive or soundcard)
Jobs that would normally take longer than 60 minutes would be :
* Replacement of motherboard or hard disk drive in a standard desktop PC
* Re-installation of an operating system after a complete failure of a hard disk drive
* Replacement of a screen, CPU, graphics card or motherboard in a laptop PC (Even the smallest component may require a strip down of a laptop PC to gain access)
* Transfer of data from an existing hard disk drive to a new disk drive - although we have various software tools available to us to speed up this process, due to the size of today's hard disk drives with massive amounts of music, photo and video data it can be a time consuming process, especially if the source disk drive is failing and user interaction is required to perform the transfer. If the existing drive is merely being upgraded and we can run an automated cloning procedure then this should be achievable within the standard hour.
Local Business Services
As well as the consumer repair option detailed above, we offer a priority option for local businesses requiring I.T. assistance, whether it be supply, configuration or repair to computer systems and peripherals.
Similar to consumer services, for non contract business customers we do not offer a same day service, but do our best to expedite any service for local business as we know how important your I.T. equipment can be to you and we can discuss with you your options when you call in.
We are part of the Microsoft Partner Network and have experience in all your typical Operating Systems and Applications. We can also supply new and refurbished computer systems and networking equipment and peripherals and can configure new systems with applications preinstalled so all you have to do to start working is power the machine on.
Call our team on 01256 808555 to discuss any current requirement.